- Should be Organize. It’s advisable and good, to have To-Do task List with when you about to start a day for Work.
- Always follow proper communication with your team members, seniors and Client as well.
- Show your confidence to Seniors and encourage Junior members to ask questions/share their concerns(If any)
- Always Convey your point of view in a proper manner in any discussion.
- It’s obvious to forgot, but it’s prudent to take notes while you are in meeting/session/wherever required.
- Always ask/write email and take confirmation if required.
- First listen properly and try to understand the context when you are in any professional communication.
- Always Speak up with facts/figures and proofs in the official conversation.
- Avoid to be part of any gossip talks and refrain public criticism.
Read Similar Posts