Linkedin Showing anomaly on Chrome and Mozilla
I am not sure whether this is happening only on my system or this is also being observed by other user. Whenever I am trying to see the profile of some friend of friend-list or in connection then
1- In Chrome
- It shows one request like WAITING FOR SECURE-US.IMRWORLDWIDE.COM….
- Scroller get stuck and page download does n’t finish even we left for many hours,
- This is happening with those linkedin profile in which person is currently living/working in USA
2- In Mozilla
- A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.
- Mozilla become freez and browser start showing No response message on the top of Browser.
Friends I have seen this anomaly in my system and want you all to just verify and if you know some troubleshooting method to come out with this situation then please let me know.
While same thing is working properly in IE browser
Hoping to listen from you
Dwarika Dhish Mishra