To be a champion, compete; to be a great champion, compete with the best; but to be the greatest champion, compete with yourself.
1. Make complete use of your Off-time (less work) at office. This comes for energize yourself. You can re-organize, re-think and do many things for yourself.
2. When you have time in between your daily routine, you should do many useful tasks i.e. arrange email-inbox, assemble system file/folders, organize your work station.
3. Get rid of old files/folders which is just eating up disk space of your system.
4. Review your previously done work to make list of improvement and documents should be updated.
5. Re-organize your meetings/appointments timings according to current necessities.
6. Give a thought on your current position. Assess yourself.
7. Do planning for near future. Off-time gives you time as you required.
8. But, Please DON’T waste Off-time into Gossips/Daydreaming. It gives you nothing but will make bad impression among team memebers.
So always remember, Leisure time is to improve your thinking. So give sometime to yourself and ponder over future.